- BNY Mellon
- The Boston Foundation
- Chorus Foundation
- City of Boston's Neighborhood Jobs Trust
- The Clowes Fund, Inc.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Hyams Foundation
- Garfield Foundation
- Mabel Louise Riley Foundation
- Microsoft Corporation
- National Fund for Workforce Solutions
- The Nellie Mae Education Foundation
- Perpetual Trust for Charitable Giving, Bank of America, N.A., Trustee
- A.C. Ratshesky Foundation
- State Street Foundation
- Surdna Foundation
- United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley
- U.S. Department of Labor, through Jobs for the Future
What’s New at SkillWorks
March 1st Second Greater Boston IT/Tech Forum A Success!
Leaders in business, workforce development, and education gathered today to explore strategies to diversify tech talent and increase access to well-paying IT/tech careers. The second Greater Boston IT/Tech Forum was part of a three-part series intended to spark conversation, inspire collaboration, and drive action to ensure all of Boston’s residents have a chance to be part of the booming tech sector in the city.
Looking for more IT/tech conversation? Follow our hashtag #GrtrBosTech and check out these twitter moments via @BostonPIC and @SkillWorks_MA.
Did you miss the First Greater Boston IT/Tech Forum?
Watch the full video
Read the Report: Information & Communication Technology: Shared Prosperity in the Digital Age
Join the conversation: #GrtrBosTech
Skills to Succeed: A New Campaign to Increase Massachusetts’ Workforce Outcomes and Resources
Upcoming Events & Meetings
Check our Calendar for Regular Updates!
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter @SkillWorks_MA
Follow our blog!