- Bank of America Charitable Gift Fund and the Frank W. and Carl S. Adams Memorial Fund, Bank of America N.A., Trustee
- Boston 2004
- The Boston Foundation
- The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- City of Boston's Neighborhood Jobs Trust
- The Clowes Fund, Inc.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- The Jessie B. Cox Charitable Trust
- Paul and Phyllis Fireman Foundation
- William Randolph Hearst Foundation
- The Hyams Foundation
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- The John Merck Fund
- Rockefeller Foundation
- State Street Foundation
- United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley
What’s New at SkillWorks
Second Greater Boston IT/Tech Forum, March 1st!
Join us for the second of three forums focused on strategies to close the IT/Tech workforce gap in Greater Boston! This forum will continue the theme of shared prosperity in the digital age and delve deeper into active solutions to create a more diverse and work ready pipeline for the IT/Tech sector.
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
8:00am - 10:30am
Registration & networking start at 8:00am
Program to start promptly at 8:30am
75 Northern Avenue
Boston, MA 02210
Space is limited!
Join the conversation:
Did you miss the First Greater Boston IT/Tech Forum?
Watch the full video
Read the Report: Information & Communication Technology: Shared Prosperity in the Digital Age
Join the conversation: #GrtrBosTech
Skills to Succeed: A New Campaign to Increase Massachusetts’ Workforce Outcomes and Resources
Upcoming Events & Meetings
Check our Calendar for Regular Updates!
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter @SkillWorks_MA
Follow our blog!